Welcome to Time Management Magazine. I’m delighted you stopped by, and hope you become a regular visitor and contributor. While you’re here, we ask that you respect a few basic rules. These make sure that everyone has a pleasant user experience and are intended to help the Time Management Magazine community for years to come.
- If you intend to comment on an article you must use a personal, non-commercial URL or leave the URL field blank. Your URL should help us get to know who YOU are. Commercial URLs are unwelcome, give us no information about you, and are considered a form of Spam called Comment Spam.
- You must use either your real name or nickname when registering or commenting. Absolutely no “keyword” type names will be tolerated. If it even looks suspicious your comment will be deleted. (ie – “Ringtones”, “Watches”, “Free Downloads”, and so on.)
- Absolutely no paid comments are allowed. If you collected a single penny to leave comments you are unwelcome. If it is determined that you have been paid to comment 100% of your comments will be marked as Spam and deleted with impunity.
- Do not leave comments just to get on the Top Commenters list. It’s obvious from the timestamps when someone leaves a bunch of comments without even reading the articles just to try to get on the list. All of these will be deleted.
- You must not post any SPAM, links to Spam, Phishing sites, or other harmful content here. We will collect in 100% of cases, server log data and forward to the proper authorities, ISP provider, and network IP block owner.
- No harsh, foul, demeaning or overly critical language is allowed. Disagreement and debate are perfectly fine, but let’s keep things civil.
- Please review Lorelle’s commenting suggestions
Any post found to be in violation of any of these will be modified or deleted without warning.
If you have any question about whether something is appropriate please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, please help one another, feel free to seek help, and generally treat others as you would wish to be treated.